Renuzit Pearl Scents


I kindly sent by the Renuzit brand with a sample of Renuzit Pearls Scents in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own. 

Three weeks ago I opened and used my first ever Renuzit Pearls Scents and three weeks later it is still smelling as just great!

My favorite spot in my home for these are in the bathroom! The smell of this product lingers from the bathroom into the hallways! That's how strong the scent is, for such a size of a product. 

The physical features of this product is nice enough to be placed anywhere because it is very pleasing to the eye. The packaging is very lovely and not annoying at all to look at. 

I received the Sparkling Rain scent and I'm so glad because I love anything green and nature related scents. This one was specifically green and I loved it! It matched my decor already. There are additional four other scents that are available at any local retailers. I will definitely be purchasing these after mine is run out! I wish they'd create something like this in smaller packages for the garbage cans! ;) 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, love nature scents! I never heard of this brand before but thanks for sharing!



     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine had these once, they're so funny looking (the balls) x

    ReplyDelete