Review: Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap




Dial has come out with their NEW Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap. It is not your regular hand soap, it has gentle micro scrubbers that cleanse your hands and leaves your skin smooth. I regularly use Bath & Body Works hand soaps with the beads. They clean very well and I love the exfoliating beads!

 I was lucky enough to get sent this new Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap.
It is one of their newest member from their Dial Boutique Collection Hand Soap line. Their line has vibrant scents, refreshing moisture AND gentle micro-scrubbers which I personally love! This particular one will be available starting February 2015 (so it should be out in stores now!) 

They have a variety of flavors from Yellow Raspberry, Sugar Cane, Water Blossoms, to Coconut Lime Verbena. 

What's great is that all you need is ONE pump! One pump is really all you need to wash your hands and it really does feel squeaky clean. 

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment